M, (18 January 1898 - 6 February 1964)
Judson Fulmore Weigle was born on 18 January 1898.5,3 He was the son of Henry Weigle and Minerva Bower. Judson Fulmore Weigle married Annie Marina Sholder, daughter of Franklin Sholder and Esther Annie McWilliams, circa 1918.1,2,4 Judson Fulmore Weigle died on 6 February 1964 at Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, at age 66 years and 19 days.5,3 He was buried on 8 February 1964 in lot E5, in the Montoursville Cemetery, located in Montoursville, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.5
Children of Judson Fulmore Weigle and Annie Marina Sholder
Last Edited=25 Sep 2019
- [S74] Ralph Henry Weigle, "Family Group Sheets - Weigle / Sholder," supplied 14 November 1998 (Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA).
- [S723] Grace M. Bower obituary, Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 19 August 2002. Original obituary available in print or online for 30 days from publication at: http://www.sungazette.com/obituary/obituaryArchive.asp. Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S151] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at http://ssdi.rootsweb.com (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, January 2004 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. JUDSON WEIGLE, birth listed as 18 Jan 1898, died listed as Feb 1964, issued in the State of Pennsylvania. Last residence Pennsylvania, last benefit (none specified). Accessed 29 Feb 2004.
- [S2113] "Ralph H. Weigle obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 21 August 2010, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/547694/… : accessed 13 May 2011). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S8] RD #5, Williamsport, PA 17701 Lena Hafer Bower and (570) 323-9585, Scrapbook of: newspaper clippings containing births, marriages and obituaries; Memorial Service Cards; and personal note (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), Funeral Card.