F, (26 April 1898 - 26 June 1980)
- 7th great-granddaughter of Martin Scholderer
Annie Marina Sholder was born on 26 April 1898.1,4 She was the daughter of Franklin Sholder and Esther Annie McWilliams. Annie Marina Sholder was baptized, at age 3 years, 4 months and 13 days, on Sunday, 8 September 1901 at Bethel United Presbyterian Church, Bottle Run, Old Lycoming Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.6 She married Judson Fulmore Weigle, son of Henry Weigle and Minerva Bower, circa 1918.2,3,5 Annie Marina Sholder died on 26 June 1980 at age 82 years and 2 months.1,4 She was buried on 30 June 1980 in lot E5, in the Montoursville Cemetery, located in Montoursville, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.1
Children of Annie Marina Sholder and Judson Fulmore Weigle
Last Edited=25 Sep 2019
- [S1053] Memorial card from the funeral of Annie M. Weigle at Montoursville Cemetery. Presumably from a local funeral home in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 30 June 1980. The original funeral card was from a scrapbook of personal memorabilia compiled by Lena [Hafer] Bower (1915-1998). Viewed at her home, RD #5 (now Bower Road), Williamsport, PA in September of 1993, by Kevin Sholder. The scrapbook that contains this article is now owned by her daughter. Phyllis Jane Bower, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA.
- [S74] Ralph Henry Weigle, "Family Group Sheets - Weigle / Sholder," supplied 14 November 1998 (Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA).
- [S723] Grace M. Bower obituary, Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 19 August 2002. Original obituary available in print or online for 30 days from publication at: http://www.sungazette.com/obituary/obituaryArchive.asp. Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S151] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at http://ssdi.rootsweb.com (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, January 2004 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. MARINA WEIGLE, birth listed as 26 Apr 1898, died listed as Jun 1980, issued in the State of Pennsylvania. Last residence Williamsport, Lycoming, PA, last benefit (none specified). Accessed 6 Apr 2004.
- [S2113] "Ralph H. Weigle obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 21 August 2010, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/547694/… : accessed 13 May 2011). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S30] Bethel (Bottle Run) Presbyterian records dated 1901 - 1945 on micro film kept in the Northen Central Bank in Williamsport safety deposit box by the Bethel Presbyterian Session. Contact person Gail Leidecker, RD 5, Williamsport, PA (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).