F, (25 April 1884 - October 1965)
- 6th great-granddaughter of Martin Scholderer
Ethel R. Sholder was born on 25 April 1884.3,4 She was the daughter of Benjamin Sholder and Emma L. Goldy.1 Ethel R. Sholder married Fred A. Sweeley, son of Franklin Peter Sweeley and Ellen E. Gheen, circa 1906. Ethel R. Sholder died in October 1965 at age 81 years and 5 months.4
Last Edited=2 Nov 2013
- [S14] John F Meginness, History of Lycoming County, Pennsylvania (Baltimore, Maryland: prepared by Lycoming Historical Society; Gateway Press, Inc., 1990 reprint of 1892 original), p. 1135.
- [S230] Clarence M. Sholder obituary, undated clipping from an unidentified newspaper presumably from a local paper in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, August 1962. The original article was from a scrapbook of personal memorabilia compiled by Johanna (Weiss) Edler (1915-1999) through out her life. Viewed in the home of her daughter Donna (Edler) Sayah on 1 June 1999, by Kevin Sholder. Donna Lee Edler, Montoursville, Pennsylvania, USA.
- [S44] Ethel Irene (Pryor) Sholder, "Family Group Sheets," supplied 28 November 1995 (RD #2, Box 275, Williamsport, Pennsylvania 17701, USA). year of birth was indicated as 1883.
- [S151] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at http://ssdi.rootsweb.com (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, January 2004 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. ETHEL SWEELY, birth listed as 25 Apr 1884, died listed as Oct 1965, issued in the State of Pennsylvania. Last residence Pennsylvania, last benefit (none specified). Accessed 30 Apr 2004.