M, (17 September 1946 - 21 May 2003)
- 8th great-grandson of Martin Scholderer
James Millard Kelley was born on 17 September 1946 at Cogan Station, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.4,2,5 He was the son of Morgan Vernon Kelley and Eleanor Margaret Sholder.1,2,3 James Millard Kelley died on 21 May 2003 at Cogan Station, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, at age 56 years, 8 months and 4 days.2,5
Last Edited=17 Feb 2013
- [S245] Morgan V. Kelley obituary, undated clipping from an unidentified newspaper presumably from a local paper in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, November 1970. The original article was from a scrapbook of personal memorabilia compiled by Johanna (Weiss) Edler (1915-1999) through out her life. Viewed in the home of her daughter Donna (Edler) Sayah on 1 June 1999, by Kevin Sholder. Donna Lee Edler, Montoursville, Pennsylvania, USA.
- [S248] James M. Kelley obituary, Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 23 May 2003. Original obituary from the Williamsport Sun-Gazette 30 day obituary archive found at: http://www.sungazette.com/obituary/obituaryArchive.asp. Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S2301] "Emily Margert Pittenger obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 30 April 2011, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/563391/… : accessed 13 February 2013). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S44] Ethel Irene (Pryor) Sholder, "Family Group Sheets," supplied 28 November 1995 (RD #2, Box 275, Williamsport, Pennsylvania 17701, USA).
- [S466] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at <http://ssdi.rootsweb.com> (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, July 2004 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. JAMES M KELLEY, birth listed as 17 Sep 1946, died listed as 21 May 2003 (P), issued in the State of Pennsylvania. Last residence (not specified), last benefit (none specified). Accessed 9 Nov 2004.