M, (6 May 1922 - 21 April 2005)
Everett O. Kitchen was born on 6 May 1922 at Andersonville, Ross County, Ohio.1,4 He was the son of Andrew Kitchen and Martha Large.1 Everett O. Kitchen married Ruth E. Feldmaier, daughter of William J. Feldmaier and Emma R. Keller, in 1951.1,2,3,5 Everett O. Kitchen died on 21 April 2005 at age 82 years, 11 months and 15 days.1,4 He was buried on 26 April 2005 in section 93, lot 2618, in the Woodland Cemetery, located in Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio.1
Last Edited=2 May 2014
Children of Everett O. Kitchen and Ruth E. Feldmaier
- [S1439] "Everett O. Kitchen obituary," Chillicothe Gazette (Chillicothe, Ohio), 23 April 2005, p. 2A; NewsBank subscription database (http://infoweb.newsbank.com), America's Obituaries & Death Notices by NewsBank, Record No. chl13883382. Accessed 24 September 2007.
- [S1278] FELDMAIER, Mrs. Emma R. obituary, Dayton Daily News, Dayton, Ohio, 17 October 1974, p. 55. The original was copied from microfilm held at the Dayton Metro Library of the Dayton Daily News, no film number was given, only a date range of 11 October 1974 through 20 October 1974. Dayton Metro Library, Dayton, Ohio.
- [S907] Feldmaier, Harold Richard "Hal" obituary, Dayton Daily News, Dayton, Ohio, 6 June 2000, 5B. The original was copied from microfilm held at the Dayton Metro Library of the Dayton Daily News, no film number was given, only a date range of 1 June 2000 through 15 June 2000. Dayton Metro Library, Dayton, Ohio.
- [S843] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at <http://ssdi.rootsweb.com> (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, July 2006 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. EVERETT O KITCHEN, birth listed as 06 May 1922, died listed as 21 Apr 2005 (V), issued in the State of Ohio. Last residence Dayton, Greene, OH, last benefit (none specified). Accessed 29 Aug 2006.
- [S1783] Keller Family 8-8-43, Keller Research Files; supplied by David A. Buerk, [street address for private use,] Dayton, Ohio, USA. 2008. This is a copy of a family tree that was hand drawn in 1943. The date listed is shown as 8-8-1943. David indicated that it came from Emma (Keller) Feldmaier, which is Jacob Keller's daughter. It can be presumed that either Jacob or Emma was the artist of the tree. The tree contains no dates only a center showning John and Eliabeth Keller with branches for each of their children: Anna, Lena, John, Elizabeth, George, Margaret, Jacob, Katie and Christ and their descendants.