F, (10 March 1930 - 7 August 1995)
- 8th great-granddaughter of Martin Scholderer
Lois Mahala Kelley was born on 10 March 1930.4 She was the daughter of Morgan Vernon Kelley and Eleanor Margaret Sholder.1,2 Lois Mahala Kelley was baptized, at age 11 years, 1 month and 3 days, on Sunday, 13 April 1941 at Bethel United Presbyterian Church, Bottle Run, Old Lycoming Township, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. She married Carl Dean Kurtz, son of Harry Leroy Kurtz and Irene Maud Farber, circa 1954.3 Lois Mahala Kelley died on 7 August 1995 at Divine Providence Hospital, Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, at age 65 years, 4 months and 28 days.5,3
Last Edited=22 Mar 2013
- [S245] Morgan V. Kelley obituary, undated clipping from an unidentified newspaper presumably from a local paper in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, November 1970. The original article was from a scrapbook of personal memorabilia compiled by Johanna (Weiss) Edler (1915-1999) through out her life. Viewed in the home of her daughter Donna (Edler) Sayah on 1 June 1999, by Kevin Sholder. Donna Lee Edler, Montoursville, Pennsylvania, USA.
- [S2301] "Emily Margert Pittenger obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 30 April 2011, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/563391/… : accessed 13 February 2013). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S2319] "Carl D. Kurtz obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 19 March 2013, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/590517/… : accessed 22 March 2013). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S44] Ethel Irene (Pryor) Sholder, "Family Group Sheets," supplied 28 November 1995 (RD #2, Box 275, Williamsport, Pennsylvania 17701, USA).
- [S5] Newspaper clipping from Williamsport Newspaper. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date), Kevin L. Sholder.