F, (5 May 1925 - 28 April 2013)
- 8th great-granddaughter of Martin Scholderer
Dorothy Ellen Sholder was born on 5 May 1925 at Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.3 She was the daughter of Nelson Richard Sholder and Meredith Kunes.2,3,1 Dorothy Ellen Sholder was baptized at Central Baptist Church, Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania. She married, at age 23, Frank Nicholas Hofer Jr., age 24, son of Frank Nicholas Hofer and Dorothy Edwards, on Sunday, 26 December 1948 at Trinity Episcopal Church, Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, by the Reverend Francis P. Davis.2,3 Dorothy Ellen Sholder died on 28 April 2013 at age 87 years, 11 months and 23 days.3 She was buried on 2 May 2013 in the Florida National Cemetery, located in Bushnell, Sumter County, Florida.4
Last Edited=28 Mar 2018
Children of Dorothy Ellen Sholder and Frank Nicholas Hofer Jr.
- [S1247] Meredith Sholder Harbold obituary, Harrisburg Patriot, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 25 October 1992, p. B2.
- [S2271] "Vivian S. Kern obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 18 May 2012, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/578429/… : accessed 13 January 2013). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S2397] "Dorothy E. Hofer obituary," Moss Feaster Funeral Home (Dunedin, Florida), 29 April 2013; Dignity Memorial Network subscription database (http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/…). Accessed 1 May 2013.
- [S2401] Find A Grave, Inc., Find A Grave.com, transcription, (<http://www.findagrave.com/>: accessed 7 April 2014), transcript, "tombstone for Dorothy E. "Dotti" Sholder Hofer (1925-2013), Find A Grave Memorial No. 110194871, records of the Florida National Cemetery, Bushnell, Sumter County, Florida." Transcript by Chartreuse, record added 8 May 2013.