F, (8 May 1900 - 17 October 1992)
Meredith Kunes was born on 8 May 1900.2 She was the daughter of Melvil Kunes and Mabel Gardner. Meredith Kunes first married, at age 21, Nelson Richard Sholder, age 23, son of Frederick Sholder and Matilda Helen Miller, on Wednesday, 15 June 1921 at Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.4,3 Meredith Kunes married a second time John G. Harbold circa 1955.1 Meredith Kunes died on 17 October 1992 at Community General Osteopathic Hospital, Harrisburg, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania, at age 92 years, 5 months and 9 days.1,2 She was buried on 22 October 1992 in the Montoursville Cemetery, located in Montoursville, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.1
Last Edited=7 Apr 2014
Children of Meredith Kunes and Nelson Richard Sholder
- [S1247] Meredith Sholder Harbold obituary, Harrisburg Patriot, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, 25 October 1992, p. B2.
- [S151] Social Security Death Index, RootsWeb online, at http://ssdi.rootsweb.com (Baltimore, Maryland: U.S. Social Security Administration, January 2004 update). The SSDI component of RootsWeb online is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. MEREDITH S HARBOLD, birth listed as 08 May 1900, died listed as Oct 1992, issued in the State of Pennsylvania. Last residence Mechanicsburg, Cumberland, PA, last benefit Mechanicsburg, Cumberland, PA. Accessed 15 Mar 2004.
- [S2397] "Dorothy E. Hofer obituary," Moss Feaster Funeral Home (Dunedin, Florida), 29 April 2013; Dignity Memorial Network subscription database (http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/…). Accessed 1 May 2013.
- [S43] Family records from Frederick Sholder Family Bible, The Pronouncing Edition of the Holy Bible original owned in 2005 by Leonard Paul Sholder, (Lebanon, Ohio).
- [S2271] "Vivian S. Kern obituary," Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 18 May 2012, online archives (http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/578429/… : accessed 13 January 2013). Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.