F, (15 December 1889 - 24 June 1962)
Ida Amelia Lorson was born on 15 December 1889 at Kansas.4 She was the daughter of Johannes Nicholas Lorson and Mary Margaret Engel.4 Ida Amelia Lorson married, at age 20, Charles William Sholder, age 21, son of Daniel Sholder and Caroline Berry, on Thursday, 11 August 1910.5,6,3 Ida Amelia Lorson died on 24 June 1962 at Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, at age 72 years, 6 months and 9 days. She was buried in the Wildwood Cemetery, located in Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.
Last Edited=3 Feb 2014
Children of Ida Amelia Lorson and Charles William Sholder
- [S257] Evelyn C. Tebbs obituary, undated clipping from an unidentified newspaper presumably from a local paper in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, December 1997. The original article was from a scrapbook of personal memorabilia compiled by Johanna (Weiss) Edler (1915-1999) through out her life. Viewed in the home of her daughter Donna (Edler) Sayah on 1 June 1999, by Kevin Sholder. Donna Lee Edler, Montoursville, Pennsylvania, USA.
- [S1096] Shirley Ruth (Calkins) Kriner and Lesley Tebbs, "Family Group Sheets (Willard Edward Tebbs and Evelyn Caroline Sholder)," supplied 1993 ([address for private use,] Williamsport, Pennsylvania; USA). In the note attached to this family group sheet, Shirly indicates that Lesley Tebbs received the information from someone in Florida. That someone was most likely Donald Eugene Tebbs, since the information indicates that he was married to Constance Panzl in Miami, Florida. Shows Ida's surname spelled as Lorsong, not Lorson.
- [S1874] Ruth G. Vanemon obituary, Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pennsylvania, 12 September 2000. Original obituary available in print or online for 30 days from publication at: http://www.sungazette.com/obituary/obituaryArchive.asp. Kevin Leonard Sholder, Dayton, Ohio, USA.
- [S51] Carl James Jr. Haug, "Family Group Sheets (Gottlieb Haug and Mary [—?—])," supplied 19 November 2000 ([address for private use,] Rochester, New York; USA).
- [S789] Charles W. and Ida (Lorson) Sholder studio portrait, copy, inscribed and signed on verso, circa August 1910. Handwritten on the back by Charles Larue Sholder is "Charles W. / Ida (Lorson) Sholder / August 11, 1910 / Wedding Photo." Charles Sholder is the grandson of Charles W. Sholder and Ida Lorson.
This photograph was handed down to Larue Sholder, son of the subjects, and his wife Mildred Cuoco, Williamsport Pennsylvania. The original hangs on the wall where Mildred lived in 2006. The original was copied and sent to Kevin L. Sholder in April 2006 by Charles Larue Sholder. Kevin then scanned it into electronic format. Owned 2006 by Charles Larue Sholder (170 Pine Crest Drive, lot #6, Williamsport, Pennsylvania), shows date of marriage as August 11, 1910.
- [S1096] Shirley Ruth (Calkins) Kriner and Lesley Tebbs, "Tebbs and Sholder Family Group Sheets."