M, (4 December 1872 - 19 June 1915)
- 6th great-grandson of Martin Scholderer
Eli Sholder was born on 4 December 1872 at Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.3 He was the son of Christian Sholder and Leah Sechrist.1 Eli Sholder first married Clara Wilhelmina Fullerton, daughter of Samuel D. Fullerton and Mary (?) Johnson, circa 1894. Eli Sholder married a second time, at age 41, Clara E. Livermore, age 24, daughter of Frank Eddy Livermore and Rachel B. Eckard, on Thursday, 19 November 1914 at Newberry, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.4 Eli Sholder died on 19 June 1915 at age 42 years, 6 months and 15 days.5 He was buried in the Wildwood Cemetery, located in Williamsport, Lycoming County, Pennsylvania.
Last Edited=10 Apr 2014
Children of Eli Sholder and Clara Wilhelmina Fullerton
- [S14] John F Meginness, History of Lycoming County, Pennsylvania (Baltimore, Maryland: prepared by Lycoming Historical Society; Gateway Press, Inc., 1990 reprint of 1892 original), p. 1135.
- [S1986] "Thelma Bradley, 82, of Montrose Avenue, Owego, N.Y., died Saturday at the Tioga Nursing Facility," The Times Leader (Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania), 19 September 1993; NewsBank subscription database (http://infoweb.newsbank.com), America's Obituaries & Death Notices by NewsBank, Record No. 9909282947. Accessed 10 March 2010.
- [S38] Letter written to Ida, his daughter on 15 March 1916, on Christian Sholder and Son, letterhead. Original papers in the possession of Margaret Horn Bennett. (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).
- [S2414] Lycoming County, Pennsylvania, "Marriage Application Records," marriage application no. 16748, "Sholder-Livermore," 18 November 1914; digitial image, Eli Sholder and Clara E. Livermore marriage application and certificate (Williamsport, Pennsylvania : accessed 10 April 2014).
- [S30] Bethel (Bottle Run) Presbyterian records dated 1901 - 1945 on micro film kept in the Northen Central Bank in Williamsport safety deposit box by the Bethel Presbyterian Session. Contact person Gail Leidecker, RD 5, Williamsport, PA (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date).